[Ti] Problems with videos

Eduardo Luís eluis.linux at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 06:47:10 PDT 2007

RAM is no problem. I have 512 and until now there was no problem with
that. The problem is videoram I think.
I use firefox and when I open or close a tab, is very slow to respond.
And to switch between aplications with ALT+TAB, is slow too.
The mac performance is very slow.

It's a Powerbook Titanium 400Mhz, 8Mb video ram, 512 RAM.