[Ti] Screen has gone blank

Arne Hulstein arne.hulstein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:10:57 PDT 2008

Ok, that has been done. I haven't won, so I have time to sort other things
now. ;-)

Anyway, I looked at the screen and when it is dark I can see the actual
image slightly through a white bar in the screen in the top 30%. The rest of
the screen remains black... Could that still be that inverter board?

Thanks,

Arne