[Ti] Network preferences problem

Frank Ettenberg frank.ettenberg at chello.at
Thu Dec 11 02:19:11 PST 2008

I may have written in on this before but whatever I've done to fix
the problem hasn't corrected it so far.  Anyhow, after some secruity
update that I downloaded last summer, a drop down message showed up
when I choose network in the system preferences saying 'your network
settings have been changed by another application.' I always have to
do a force quit to exit network.  On the advice of a friend I trashed
some p-lists in the preferences library- to no avail.  Could one of
you experts go over with me how everything should read in the
appropriate locations ( ie folders in which part of which library )
to correct this headache.   Thanks!   Frank E.