[Ti] Re: Titanium Digest, Vol 50, Issue 1

mystshummer hummer at mysterygirl.net
Fri Dec 12 03:00:12 PST 2008

Thanks, I will have to try that ... but I still need to solve the USB
port problem. I haven't had the time to get the original disc out and
run repair/first aid and hopefully bring back the USB ports. Without
those, I'm stuck - can't upload photos, use the scanner, and other
peripherals.

Verizon did tell me that the Storm will work with the Mac and I'll be
able to log on anywhere. Up until now I was stuck with blazing slow
speed in dialup unless I was at a hotel (not visiting parents) with
high speed.

For those thinking about getting the Storm - what a disappointment. I
thought the World Edition Blackberry was the worst they could do. Who
would have guessed?