[Ti] Ti PB 867 won't play with OS 9 at all

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 15 17:04:56 PDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 12:50 AM, MB wrote:

John Sparks said:

> I am staying with OS X 10.4.11, because of my OS 9 Software.

Huh? Your System Folder (OS 9) will still work in Leopard. What led you
to believe it wouldn't? There's no need to erase the drive even if
installing 10.5 from scratch.
Update, sorry I was misunderstood, My desk Mac is a Mac Pro.
( This was an Apple replacement a few months ago, because Apple
could not repair my G4 Power Mac 800.)
None of my OS X10.3 software will open on the Intel, it requires
"Universal"
software.
My G4 PB runs my old software, also I've lost the use of all my SCSI
Hardware.
That is why I.m leaving Tiger on my PB. The sudden boost to Mac Pro &
Leopard
altho very economical to me caught me low on resources to  upgrade &
buy all
the items to the level I was at.
Regards John