[Ti] Can't get Mac to go wireless (Platinum Powerbook 1g mem)

Ken Johnson kenjohnso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:18:59 PDT 2008

Gee - my Ti Powerbook (with a 802.11 b airport card) works just fine
with my 802.11 g network - and every other 802.11 g network (Mac or
Windows) I've ever tried - it's just a little slower than it would
have been were it a g-spec card.

Have you ever tried it in an internet cafe, or a hotel lobby? and if
so - did it work there?  If you haven't done that, it would be easy
to do.

Assuming you've tried it with some other network and it's OK, I would
suspect the "closed network" encryption.

Ken