[Ti] new MacBook Pro

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 18:18:41 PST 2008

Good Evening,

I just had a customer in the cafe I manage bring in
his MacBookPro.  They certainly are nice, the screen
is bright and beautiful, like you say.  The mousepad
moves the folders open and closed and the lightedd
keyboard is sweet.

Since I tried to play a digital movie with my itunes,
and apparently the video card is not able to handle
the animation of Wall-E (a really great movie, and not
just for the kids!), it got me thinking about
upgrading.  Just a little out of my budget - even with
the student discount.

Does anyone use Garageband 1.1?  I am wondering if you
can only record in 30 second blocks?  I'd also like to
upgrade to a later version, if possible.

Thanks!
Kent