[Ti] computing power [laptops]

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Apr 6 08:33:15 PDT 2009

Since we can now run windows on our Apple hardware it's easier than
ever to make comparisons.

I would just look at CPU and intel motherboard generation as a guide.

PS Trevor I think I may have found out what's going ok with gmail.
Please check your gmail for emails from me in the past few days.

--
Tarik Bilgin

On Apr 6, 2009, at 6:10, "Dr. Trevor J. Hutley" <TrevorHutley at consultant.com