[Ti] Blank Black Keyboard

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 20:55:22 PDT 2009

I have to say Simon, it is pretty cool, I couldn't do
it, as I watch my fingers when I type (I have big
hands and fingers and make a LOTof typos!).

I love the idea of a backlit keyboard, tres chic!
There is a laser keyboard available that projects the
keyboard on a flat surface (ThinkGeek.com), but my IT
nephew says they don't work well enough to spend the
money.

Now you could paint every other one white for a
checkerboard look....

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx