[Ti] black screen

rrsounds at aol.com rrsounds at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 09:28:11 PST 2009

 Bob,
You don't by any chance have the screen dimmed all the way down, do you?
Just an 'Occum's Razor' thought.

Merry Christmas!
David

Thu, 24 Dec 2009 10:42:26 -0800 , Robert Rakita <rmrakita at gmail.com> wrote:

Ti Book /DVI 800 mhz 1G ram 160HD

Powering up, the chime sounds but neither the screen, apple logo or power
cord indicator light up.
The battery is old, still has (or had) a charge.
 I mention this because I would expect the battery to power up or attempt to
power up the puter if the power cord was defective.

The book seems to be still working - slight hum to the hd and the book stays
warm

This condition simply "just" happened.ie:using the book I put it down,turned
to make a phone call picked up the book and  - - nothing. No symptoms.

Thanks for any input, help, or opinions.
Bob R