[Ti] Hello Me

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 11:28:33 PST 2009

Hi.

I thought I would introduce myself. I was on this list about 18 months ago, owning a 400Mhz Titanium, then went to a Clamshell, a Wallstreet, a Lombard the a Pismo.

A few months ago I bought an 867Mhz Titanium. It had a smashed screen and needed a few bits, but it has been restored and works perfectly (except a battery that lasts 10 mins).

I've been a Mac user for about 8 years and owned a vast number of Macs and have an indepth knowledge of both Mac OS, Mac OSX and hardware. Check out my website for my full history.

Besides my PowerBook running Leopard, my 3 kids have an eMac each running Tiger and my wife has a Toshiba laptop running Vista.

I love my PowerBook. I love older Macs. I did have an Intel iMac but it died after only two years.

I hope I will be a valued member of the group imparting my knowledge to those who need it.

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk and http://www.nmug.org.uk (sent using Nokia E71)