[Ti] Hello Me

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 11:50:53 PST 2009

Lovely, mate!

Might want to get rid of your wife....she has bad
taste in computers!  :)
I'm unfamiliar with some of your other models.

I run the Titanium Mercury, 500Mhz, I upped the Ram to
1 gb, added a 250 gb HD and just replaced the old
CD/DVD with a Superdrive.  I am relatively new to
Macs, but am a convert!  I was so sick of the pc
troubles.

I love my Merc, it would sure be nice to be able to
update the video card and MB, but it mostly does what
I want.

I do have to replace the top case, as the previous
owner must have dropped it, it's cracked in a couple
of spots.

Welcome back!  We are a pretty quiet group, but the
knowledge of the group is amazing!

Cheers!
Kent  (a colonial from across the pond!)

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx