[Ti] 200+GB HD In PowerBook & Access To Music Collection

Clare O'Farrell c.ofarrell at qut.edu.au
Tue Jun 16 15:01:07 PDT 2009

Hi Kent

How's your new HD going? Could you give me details of the program
that's needed to get the tibook to recognise a large HD? I actually
want to put get a huge HD and partition it in 4 on my tibook 500.

Incidentally how have you solved the problem of downloads to your
ipod with the 1.1 usb ports on the tibook?

--
regards
Clare
email: c.ofarrell at qut.edu.au