[Ti] Battery life indicator

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 17:00:58 PST 2009

Ok, Next question.  Since I have Battery Coconut, I see my battery life mAph is now down from 67% to 61%!  Loss of 6% in two days?  Is this normal?  I switched from my old brick power adapter (cheap replacement) to the original Apple, but still losing life.

  If it's normal, then so be it, I'll buy a new one  in a little while, but if there's a way to stop it from "bleeding to death", I'd like to know!

  Thanks so much for the help.  You folks are a big help.

  Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx