[Ti] It's Alive... TiBook Dead Update

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 15:01:51 PDT 2009

Hi

Well after checking every cable internally was connected properly, I had a
fiddle with the power cable - twisting it round and pulling it slightly and
hey presty... my supposedly dead TiBook has sprung into life.

It is now charging slowly and the plug seems to be holding.

It is a cheap white charger... so I am pressuming it is the charger and not
DC board it connects too.

For now at least I can use my PowerBook.

Simon

--- Visit my Mac site at http://www.simonroyal.co.uk. Or Skype me on
'Simon-Royal'. (Apple PowerBook G4 867Mhz, 768MB RAM, 80GB HD, SuperDrive.
Mac OSX 10.5, 10.4 & 9.2.2...)