[Ti] It's Alive... TiBook Dead Update

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 16:39:11 PDT 2009

Hi Simon - sorry I missed the excitement, but glad you
got your baby up and running.  I replaced the cheap
"brick" charger I was given with my  Powerbook with a
genuine apple square charger.  It is a tighter fit in
the connection.

Does look like the battery and perhaps PRAM is going
as the date changed the other day, and the battery is
now down to 49%.

I also found a new top case to replace my cracked one,
anyone done this?  Anything to look out for?

Cheers!
Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx