[Ti] why people use a tibook

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Wed Mar 25 01:34:37 PDT 2009

On 25 Mar 2009, at 01:44, Clare O'Farrell wrote:
> I hope people won't mind a complete newbie posting.

Not at all  !  welcome to the List, Clare.

> I was interested in why other people are sticking to their tibooks
> as opposed to using a new macbook or macbook pro.

What you probably cannot tell, from the List name, is that there are
many former Ti-book users, who now have newer laptops, who are (still)
on this list.
The List unofficially became a Mac professional laptop users list.
My 2001 Ti-book was unfortunately stolen in August 2003, so then I
bought the new aluminium G4 Powerbook, and when that reached 5y old, I
got a MacBook Pro (NOV08).

regards,  Trevor