[Ti] why people use a tibook

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Mar 25 12:32:22 PDT 2009

On Mar 25, 2009, at 10:10 AM, Kent wrote:

> I'll try that Ralph, Thanks!  Better than spending $25.00 on the
> program that does it.
> Kent

The build quality on some of the powerbooks  and macbook pros really
left a lot to be desired. For the first time I feel like I am using a
well built machine (the unibody MBP) since my Ti 400. For me the
killer app is being able to run Windows on the Intel hardware (for
compatibility with certain programs) so I wouldn't turn back to a Ti,
but they are great machines.

-
Tarik Bilgin