[Ti] why people use a tibook

Francis francisz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:12:28 PDT 2009

I bought my titanium 400mhz in 2005, second hand of course. I had this
strange passion for the machine since 2001 when they were launched.
When my tangerine ibook died in late 2004 I was roaming ebay and other
such websites for titaniums at low prices 'cos I didn't have much
money. Still don't, but that's another story... Anyway, I bought my
titanium for 400 euros with a recently replaced battery by the former
owner, which still lasts 2:30 hours, and 384MB of RAM. So it's been in
my hands for 4 years and I don't think I will buy another laptop in
the near future 'cos the titanium is still good for what I do,
basically email, web surfing and SVG creation with Inkscape. I know
one day the powerbook will die but my affection for it won't!