[Ti] why people use a tibook

Clare O'Farrell c.ofarrell at qut.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 05:10:56 PDT 2009

Hi Simon

That's an excellent story. My own tibook has certainly been very
reliable and a real pleasure to work on. Nobody (particularly in the
windoze world) would know to look at it that it is an ancient machine.

Which have you found are the worst apple laptops in terms of
reliability? I read that the coloured clambooks had the least
problems overall but they are really ancient machines now.

Marcus, I am looking at the quickertek wireless cards as a solution
to the wireless problem on the tibook.

--
regards
Clare