[Ti] Charger Lights

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 06:31:29 PDT 2009

Hi

I just picked up a genuine Apple charger for my TiBook.

I presume orange meanings it is charging. It worked straight away so it
seems it was just my charger up the shoot and not my PowerBook which is a
good thing.

When I first plugged it in it stayed green - even though the battery was
dead and System Profiler said it wasn't charging - just powering it. But
after a couple of minutes it turned orange and now says charging.

The guy I got it from said it was from his TiBook, so would this make it a
65w or 45w one? It has been in sleep for about two days so it will have
severely drained my already rubbish battery - so it will take a while to
charge.

Simon

--- Visit my Mac site at http://www.simonroyal.co.uk. Or Skype me on
'Simon-Royal'. (Apple PowerBook G4 867Mhz, 768MB RAM, 80GB HD, SuperDrive.
Mac OSX 10.5, 10.4 & 9.2.2...)