[Ti] The little Mercury passed away

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Sat Oct 17 01:17:18 PDT 2009

Kent

RIP Mercury.

Simon

--- visit http://www.simonroyal.co.uk (sent using Nokia E65)

- original message -
Subject:	[Ti] The little Mercury passed away
From:	Kent <cv66seabear at yahoo.com>
Date:		17/10/2009 05:00

Hi group!
Just a note to tell you that my Titanium Powerbook has passed on.  Screen wouldn't come back and I couldn't justify throwing more money at a 500Mhz machine.
The good news is I was able to get a great deal on a MacBook Pro (last years), 2.2 GHz, 4 GB Ram 320 GB HD, which came with Adobe Master Collection!
I'll stil be here, probably with tons of problems!  I'm learning a lot about Snow Leopard - like I guess you can't add new folders in the image or movie file?  Weird.
Thanks for all the help!Kent
"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain   "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx