[Ti] Powerbook screen in stripes

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 14:14:38 PDT 2009

Hi.

In my experience, this only happened in the iBook series, more seen in
the white G3 range.

I have never seen this on a G3 PowerBook or TiBook. The cable feed on
the TiBook is a lot smoother and nowhere near as tight as other
models. I have no experience of AlBooks.

Simon

On 26 Sep 2009, at 21:58, Ed Wiser wrote:

> Older powerbooks and ibooks had a problem with the way the video
> cable that feeds the LCD display getting pinched in the hinge of the
> unit. So check it out on monitor to be sure.

Simon Royal
---
Site: http://www.simonroyal.co.uk. Twitter: http://twitter.com/SimonRoyal
. Skype: Simon-Royal. (PowerBook G4 867Mhz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD,
SuperDrive, Mac OSX 10.5)