[Ti] Powerbook screen in stripes

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 26 22:24:02 PDT 2009

I'm so glad the group is up again!  I will try to replace the PRAM first, as I had already bought a replacement.  I'm not sure what Applejack is?  If it involves seeing the screen though, it's out!

 I won't have time to get the PRAM in until tomorrow night. (Sunday), as I work all day from 8am-730 pm.

Thanks for the help, I'll be working on it tomorrow night.  If you think of anything else, let me know.
Cheers,
Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain   "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx