[Ti] selling titanium parts is a dead end?

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 09:32:42 PST 2011

I, for one, had to switch to a newer Macbook Pro, when my Titanium died.  I do
have a Titanium G$ without hard drive but with a new case and new Superdrive
that I would be willing to sell.  I stopped using it when the screen stopped
working, and I needed my research for my Masters from the hard drive.  As far as
I know, it needs a screen and a hard drive.  Might take a minute to find it fi
anyone wants it, make me an offer and pay shipping.
Kent
 "A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark
Twain

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read". -Groucho Marx