[Ti] selling titanium parts is a dead end?

Arne Hulstein arne.hulstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 22:18:54 PST 2011

To be honest, I still have my titanium, but use my macbook pro every
day now. Started off using it as a desktop fileserver for a while as
the screen doesn't work anymore, but then got myself a Mac Mini for
that purpose as it is faster. So, another unused titanium here. Would
be willing to part with it if made a decent offer, but for a couple of
tenners I might just keep it as a desk ornament. ;-)

Arne