[Ti] selling titanium parts is a dead end?

Bill Chapman pagewise at interlog.com
Mon Jan 17 07:21:44 PST 2011

Curious as to how much you paid for your 500Mhz TI. I think it was 3
years ago that I got my Tibook 1.6GHz 15.2" (the fastest G4 machine
Apple ever made) for $775.00 off eBay. Tons of people were bidding. Has
tons of functionality; the 500Mhz books were under-powered by
comparison. Use it regularly. Run Leopard 10.5.8, Adobe CS4 suite (I'm a
graphic designer). I have 3 desktop Macs on my LAN and use a Dual 2gb G5
Tower as my main machine, with the ti book at my elbow.