[Ti] selling titanium parts is a dead end?

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 07:07:25 PST 2011

Hey Clare, would you like my old 500MHz TiBook?  I bought it a new bottom case
and had installed a new superdrive.  I have the hard drive, as it has data I'm
using, but you could put one in.  As I said before, the screen doesn't work, and
I have moved on to a Gen I MacBook Pro.  I also have an external wireless card
(Avia Extreme) that you can have.  I have everything somewhere, but I'll have to
find it.
email me offline at cv66seabear at yahoo.com.

My friend is at the University in Sydney.  I believe that's a "fur piece" from
where you are!
Kent
 "A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark
Twain

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read". -Groucho Marx