[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 8 18:25:21 PDT 2013

Hello Fred:
Finally success, Leopard is installed on  my G4 PowerBook 867 Ghz. I traded out one of the Memory cards and replaced the original in the lower slot. 	Bingo, it started to load progressed past the time estimate a ways then said it cannot install, and try again, so I did, the second time it went sailing all the way. After a little use, the other 512 Ghz card will be tried again.
This has been quite an experience, for me and I learned a few things, which includes your help and others also. I am a young 85 retiree and  Your patience and help is greatly appreciated. It is nice that Mac People go the extra mile.
Thank You and my best regards.
John Sparks