[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

FC fred at mindstate.com
Fri Aug 9 02:09:55 PDT 2013

Hey John,

Excellent news !  Happy to hear you were able to resolve the issues
surrounding this.
It sounds like it was the memory after all as I had sort of thought that
it would not have been an issue, as my experience with most 3rd party
memory has been problem-free.

I have always believed and and appreciated that mac owners have a strong
sense of community, it is never been just a group of people with boxes,
etc, rather the opposite:  passionate creative people who are willing to
help each other.
And these forums, this one in particular in the past, was very active in
this regard.

Have a nice day.  I believe I sent you my contact info before so if you
have a question about anything aside from this board, I will be happy to
do my best to help in any way if possible.

Have a good day
Cheers from Geneva, CH
Fred