[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

FC fred at mindstate.com
Mon Jul 8 09:33:28 PDT 2013

this is a program called Leopardassist but this way is probably betterŠsee
below. it is widely published on the web:

For those with PowerBooks or other Macs that may or may not work with
LeopardAssist:

1.) Place the 10.5 Install disk in your drive.
2.) Restart your Mac (don't use on the installer on the disk)
3.) After the chime, hold down COMMAND+OPTION+O+F until you see a light
gray screen with black text
4.) let go of the keys and type in the following commands EXACTLY as
shown, and hit the RETURN key
<http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/89640-leopard-on-powerbook-g4/#>
after each line (you will see an "ok" confirming what you typed was
correct):

dev /cpus/PowerPC,G4 at 0
d# 867000000 encode-int " clock-frequency" property
d# 867000000 encode-int " min-clock-frequency" property
d# 867000000 encode-int " max-clock-frequency" property
multi-boot

Select Leopard Install DVD

this should work fine for you!
Enjoy !