[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

FC fred at mindstate.com
Tue Jul 16 16:51:56 PDT 2013

More than likely, I would wipe, reformat for sure, and then reinstall,
trying to install using the leopard disk straight away.
if for some reason, and it should work, but if not for some strange
reason, then install, using the panther disk, and then try the app and
install leopard.

I would not adjust or change anything after you initial install, in a
setup, rather leave it all alone, if you have to use the panther disk, etc.

let me know what happensŠand if you want take this off board, you can
reach me off board at:If

photozen at photozen.com

Cheers
Fred