[Ti] Ti G4 & Leopard

John Sparks jmsparks1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 19 12:30:30 PDT 2013

Hi Guys:
My saga continues, first my Ti 15 inch 867GHZ and maxd out on RAM. After wiping the Disk, the Leopard install disk was booted, it went through from "Introduction" to Installing and froze on "the finish up".  So I tried the retail  Install Panther Disk (3), it also froze before "Finish up".
The machine during the last several attempts has been more difficult in ejecting disk ! !
So far I can't think of any reason the Retail Panther Disk failed to install. Apparently I am still at step 1.
I booted on my original Install Disk that came with my Computer, and it loaded V. 10.2.3.  Using my Intel which has S/L is no help due to different versions on Disk Utility. All thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks John