[X-Apps] Dreamweaver MX is SLOOOOOW!

Frank Flynn frank at declan.com
Wed Dec 11 15:52:15 PST 2002

Open up "Process Viewer" and watch what's happening, sort by CPU.  I
had/have a similar issue turns out that the HP printer software is broken
under 10.2.2 where it will max out your CPU(s) leaving no power for other
applications.  Later I found this confirmed on HP's web site.  (NOTE: not
all HP printers, check hp.com for details)

But you never know what combination of things could be conspiring against
you.

Good Luck,
Frank