[X-Apps] 1. mail.app losing passwords

sc at creativeartlink.com sc at creativeartlink.com
Wed Dec 18 05:50:26 PST 2002

hi colin,
many people seem to have the same problem ..i checked the apple
discussion lists and saw the same problem mentioned several times ...
the problem there is that not many people offer answers on the apple
list as they do here .... and i don't think that cricket monitors that
list.... </hint> hopefully we'll get an answer :-).
/s