VueScan (WAS Re: [X-Apps] Epson 1260 Photo Printer)

Dragonberry.com terry at dragonberry.com
Thu Dec 19 11:12:16 PST 2002

Don,
Sorry for interrupting... But this is the second time today I've been
pointed to VueScan but for a different product.
Do you have any first hand experience using the scanner Epson 836XL with OSX
10.2.2 and VueScan?
Is it as simple as installing the VueScan software for it to work in OSX
with Photoshop 7?

Curious,
Terry