AppleWorks

Andrew Smith ostman4200 at suscom.net
Thu Dec 19 14:07:27 PST 2002

Jennifer,

I vaguely recall running into this early in the OS X days, but it has
long since stopped for me, even with old files that are reopened for
the first time under AW. I'm wondering if updates to either AW or X
have resolved the issue. I'd make sure both are up to date. My AW
version is 6.2.4, using OS 10.2.2. I use AW literally every day at
school, and don't see the problem anymore.

If version numbers are the problem, feel free to email me off list and
I'll see if I can dig-up anything on the issue.

Andy Smith
ostman4200 at suscom.net