[X-Apps] iMail crashing with bad mail post

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Wed Apr 23 12:28:58 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, Apr 23, 2003, at 13:57 US/Central, Thomas Karns wrote:
> This could be tricky, but you should be able to fix it with Finder and
> a text editor.  I used BBEdit lite but hopefully you can use TextEdit.

I missed the original question where Chris probably mentioned whether
he is using POP or IMAP, so sorry if this is irrelevant.  However, I
just wanted to point out to the TV audience that this method will not
work if you are using IMAP, since with IMAP your In box "lives" on the
mail server, not on your personal computer's hard drive.

Gretchen