[X-Apps] detect NTSC

Jerry Rocteur macosx at rocteur.cc
Sat Apr 26 03:39:03 PDT 2003

Hey,

Thanks very much,

[12:37 incc-imac/Volumes/Work/Movies]
/Applications/ffmpegX/ffmpegX.app/Contents/Resources/mpgtx -i
anima_1.mpg
anima_1.mpg
   Mpeg 2 Program Stream File [Video/Audio]
   Muxrate : 1.86 Mbps
   Estimated Duration: 40:11.80s
   Aspect ratio 4/3 (TV)
   Not interlaced, chroma format: 4:2:0
   Video Format: PAL
   Size [480 x 576]     25.00 fps    1.60 Mbps
   Audio : Mpeg 1 layer 2
   224 kbps  44100 Hz
   Stereo,  No emphasis

Jerry