[X-Apps] 1. mail.app losing passwords

sc sc at creativeartlink.com
Fri Jan 3 08:37:47 PST 2003

as i had mentioned in my original post ...i was having upload problems
as well as mail problems... apparently they were related.. i had an
apple techie expert in today and he left with airport (graphite) base
station )... which seems to be ill... now that i am directly on teh
ethernet line ... i am not only able to upload via golive & fetch ftp's
...but i am able to have my mail.app check compulsively for mail every
minute once more...

hope this helps some others... thank you for all of the keychain and
timing suggestions... they helped get me through to here.

  :-)/s

ps i cringed as i realized that i had just clicked send without
checking to see if i had selected plain text but my connection tonight
iwas too fast for me to stop it.... happily my 1st email was bounced
back to me and i had a chance to correct it.... wish all lists would do
that!

Sharon Cooper
Creative Art Link
http://www.creativeartlink.com