[X-Apps] Path Finder as Finder replacement

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Thu Jan 23 09:16:07 PST 2003

Interesting,

Glad they changed the name, "Snax" seemed very odd to me.
Sorry Peter I no longer have your original message, but I think you were
looking for reviews..

I LOVED Snax, but it was a little awkward to get around Apple's finder so I
quit using it. There are apparently some very simple hacks/steps you can
take to over ride the Finder, maybe form osxhints.com or resexcellence.com
something..

It was very fast and very customizabe and had me cursing at Apple engineers.
Although I am no programmer so my complaints are pretty thin.

On 1/23/03 8:56 AM, "peter boardman" <pete.boardman at pobox.com> wrote:

> Bill Reburn (bill at pacificcoast.net) said on 23/1/03,
> 06:04:
>
>> There are a few Finder alternatives out there, I also
>> tried one called Snax a while back - very very fast.
>
> I think Path Finder is version 2.0 of Snax.
>
> Pete

Bill Reburn