[X-Apps] Using Disk Copy or other utilities

Thomas Karns tomak223 at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 06:06:05 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 05:08 AM, nand at gmx.de wrote:

> Hello,
>          I have three files using which I want to create an HFS-Image
> under
> MacOS-X which can be recorded onto a CD.
>
> Does anybody know how to go about creating such an image file with the
> utilities available under Mac OS-X (Jaguar) ?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated !

First put copies of the three files in a folder of their own.  Start
the application Disk Copy, located in /Applications/Utilities.  Go to
File ->New ->Image from folder or volume ->select the folder with the
three files and image it with the options you need.  Insert a blank CDR
or CDRW, Name the CD, Drop the image on the CD.  Next single click the
CD, press command+E, this will bring up a dialog, that allows you to
eject or burn.

Tom K.