Genealogy application

Joan Norstedt macintoshgranny at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 19:29:15 PST 2003

Andy, I use the best genealogy software made! Reunion 8 by Leisterpro.
(I have no affiliation, but wish I did). Go to leisterpro.com to check
it out. We have a list for support that is excellent. And the folks at
Leisterpro are the best when listening to our needs. They READ the list
postings and RESPOND whenever necessary. Usually when I ask a question,
I get several replies within a day. I have used their software for 6
years.

Joan

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 04:18  PM, Andrew J. Yon III wrote:

>  Good luck on your Genealogy work. Which application and what
> OS do you use for your Genealogy work ? I wish FTM had not decided
> again to
> abandon Macs. I would also like to get away from having to Use VPC or
> windoze, but still have lots of holes in my tree work. It is so slow
> on that
> dark side.

~Any family tree produces some lemons, some nuts, and a few bad apples~