[X-Apps] OS X remote control drivers for Nikon Coolpix cameras

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Fri Jul 11 05:17:40 PDT 2003

I think (perhaps I was mistaken) he was asking about remotely
controlling the camera, ie, being able to make the camera take a
picture, configuring fstop, etc... through software. I think all Nikon
View does for you is download the images and catalog them. If running
OS X, iPhoto (and Image Capture if the camera is not a USB Mass Storage
device) should work well, although I don't use either too often.