[X-Apps] Excel Questions

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Fri Jul 18 01:15:08 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003, Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com, invoked
powers within the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>General users
>The EXCEL-G list is hosted on a Windows NT(TM) machine running L-Soft
>international's LISTSERV(R) software.  For subscription/signoff info
>and archives, see http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/excel-g.html .

Thanks.

I thought this list would be about my speed, but after the multiple-
confirmation subscribe process, I noticed the amount of subscribers.
Yikes! That many pc users can't be good. That wouldn't leave much time
for the more enjoyable Mac mailing lists I'm on. So, I decided to just
peruse the archives for answers to my current questions, but somehow, it
doesn't seem my subscription is complete yet. So I lost patience and
decided to ask Jeeves for help.

Thanks for the URLs. I'll have to try again to tackle that mailing list
option when my patience level will yield fruitful results instead of
frustration.

--
* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.5 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims *