[X-Apps] Excel Questions

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Fri Jul 18 01:27:22 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003, Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be, invoked
powers within the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>ExcelTips Web page -          http://www.ExcelTips.com/

Thanks!

I just happened to spend far too much time perusing this site after being
directed by Jeeves. I also found easy to follow answers for all the
questions I had (except for the meaning of life and other non-Excel
ponderings) so I'm sure to wear out the bookmark I created for it.

I'm not a total newbie to spreadsheets and Excel, but I haven't used it
in a long while and wanted to get into some advanced features. I actually
launched Excel on my TiBook for the first time today and found it much
more enjoyable (though still familiar in the primary features I know)
than the pc version I have always used at work. Buying Office for Mac
might not have been a waste of money after all if I get in the habit of
using the other modules, instead of just Word.

Now to put my very sleepy self to bed because my bedtime passed long ago
and I can only absorb a finite amount of Excel knowledge in one night.

--
* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.5 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims *