[X-Apps] Web Design Software

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Tue Jul 29 09:41:30 PDT 2003

I suppose there will always be more software for Windows.

But there are several shareware web authoring applications for OS X.
Because I use GoLive, I am not familiar with them, but a search on
Version Tracker or with Google should turn some up. I don't know how
wysiwyg they are. Even GoLive and Dreamweaver aren't *exactly* wysiwyg.

> From: Darin Duphorne <darind at houston.rr.com>
> Everyone has pointed out the many solutions to convert images/folders
> to static pages.  But, I continue to be amazed at the utter lack of
> inexpensive or freeware wysiwyg HTML editors for OSX compared to
> Windows.

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com