[X-Apps] Failed iPhoto burn

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Tue Jul 29 09:47:41 PDT 2003

Are you burning from iPhoto or in the Finder? (If you burn from iPhoto,
the application will see the disk as an Album in the future.)

Can you burn other data OK? There's a setting in Disk Copy that allows
you to burn a CD to capacity. 580 is close, so you may be running into
that problem. Or you may need to Repair Permissions and perhaps Disk
Utility Repair. Maybe the Finder can't copy one or more of the photos
to the disk image.

> Subject: [X-Apps] Failed iPhoto burn
> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:21:36 -0400
>
> I'm running OS X 10.2.6 and iPhoto 2.0 on a dual-USB iBook
> (500 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Combo drive). I've archived my old
> photos in iPhoto. I'd like to burn a disc of all the photos
> (approx 580 MB). Every time I try to burn the library, I
> get an error message when the burning starts about the burn
> failing.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> TIA,
>
> Mike