[X-Apps] Print Preview Default

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 11 21:30:36 PST 2003

Michael,

Option>File>Open With allows me to select Preview and preview before
printing once. However, it does not change the default to Preview app,
and the next time I try to preview before printing it previews in
Reader again. You said " File> Always Open with" while my screen says
"Open With". The "Open With" window has the word "default" after
Acrobat Reader and that does not change. (I'm using OS X v.10.2.4)

I had seen the method of using the Option key as you suggested, but had
forgotten it, so your input got me on the right path. Any Ideas about
getting that setting to be the default and be permanent?

Thanks for your response.
							Bob