[X-Apps] Print Preview Default

Thomas Karns tomak223 at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 03:57:11 PST 2003

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, at 09:30 PM, Bob Johns wrote:

> I had seen the method of using the Option key as you suggested, but
> had forgotten it, so your input got me on the right path. Any Ideas
> about getting that setting to be the default and be permanent?

Highlight the pdf file of your choice. Type command+i to open the files
info window.  Click the open with disclosure triangle,  select the
application you want to use to open this file from the list.  Once you
click the app of choice you will get a dialog which allows you to set a
default open with option for the type of file you are trying to open.

Tom K.